Thursday, January 11, 2007

You're not a baby if you feel the world.


Last night, driving home from work, some BYU shmuck ran his front end into my backend. Many of you may know that I have been hoping for a rearender to happen to me since I got my car because of the big ol' crack in the bumper my car came with. Finally, it happened. How often do these things happen? Especially when you want them to... And what kind of damage do I get? Natta. Nothing. A little bit of his paint on my back end, which can be scrapped off. Thats it.
I JUST WANT A NEW BUMPER PEOPLE! Who runs into someone's backend and doesn't leave some sort of crack or scratch? Imposterous in my opinion.

Pictures of my new androgenous hair style coming soon.

I just spent three hours driving home from Salt Lake.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

HOLY SHIT. THIS WAS THE NIGHT THAT I TALKED WITH YOU ON THE PHONE WHEN YOU WERE DRIVING AND YOU TOLD ME ABOUT THE BLIZZARD.

I'M GLAD YOU'RE OKAY! YOU SHOULD HAVE CALLED AND TOLD ME!!!!