Monday, January 29, 2007

"Life is nothing but the occasional burst of laughter rising above the interminable wail of grief."

I won scrabble yesterday with a double two letter word: mu and ma. (The M was my last letter.) I need to better myself at that game. It would be in my best interest to do so I think.
Mom and Dad are coming out. They'll be here tonight. I get to hang with my dad all week and go snowboarding with him, and then get hugs and kisses from my mommy whom I miss soooo much. Completely stoked to see them.
I saw Dedication Saturday night up in Park City. It was wonderful. Minus the front row seat that distorted a normal view of the movie, caused me to think Mandy Moore was unattractive for short moments, and made my back kill all day yesterday.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

amanda and i had a discussion last night about how you're the most perfect person we know and how much we love you. <3s