Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Meu corpo é um terra de guerra

But not like that...
The past four days my body has been rejecting the things I've been putting in it. Rejecting it forcefully. I could maybe understand why if I was a horrible eater, but I like nice things and that is above all not limited to food. My mom thinks it's giardia. I don't know if I buy it, but it's the only thing that makes even the slightest sense.
It seemed to be letting up today but alas, when I took a bite of that mini cheesecake tonight I could eat no more. Since when does cheesecake and other sweets make my body cringe???
In addition, I know I'm significantly dehydrated which makes me nervous. I don't like not having water inside of me.

I had an impromptu energy work/chakra balancing session yesterday. The unexpectedness was countered by the need for it. Basically I was told I needed one and then was given one. She apologized, and I don't think she realized how much I love/crave balance and flow. I think it's time to start using the patchouli again.

I also had an unexpected call from a massage therapist who was hired by someone I barely know to give me a massage.

The point: even though health wise my life has royally sucked this week (I feel depressed every time I see a good spread of food, knowing that I will barely be able to eat a child's portion if at all...) every other part has rocked. And I guess that makes it kinda worth it if you're a glass-half-full type of human.
Beijos

1 comment:

Miss K$ said...

shoot, why is your body doing that?!