Thursday, December 07, 2006

And so it goes...

I spent 6 hours in the Anatomy lab yesterday. Studying took up 5 of those hours. My last hour was spent taking my Anatomy final. I walked out smelling of phenol. The smell permeated my clothes down to my very last layer, but I'm pretty sure I also walked out of there with a more-than-satisfactory score. I forgot the muscle insertion for the Masseter. I'm hoping it's the ramus of the Mandible, but due to my current, out right rebellion against Human Anatomy, I am refusing to open my Lab Manual to find out. I'm most likely wrong, but what's half a point?

Ask me what/where any bone/muscle/vessel/nerve/organ is in the body. I dare you.


Today is my last day at work. It's like this burden is being lifted off my back. Goodbye world of print it, pack it, ship it. Goodbye and farewell.

I read this book when I was 9. It was dramatization of a little boys experience in Hawaii on December 7th, 1941. My mom made me write a book report on it. I even made this poster and glued pictures of things from the book. I hate book reports. They make me not like a book. But I remember this book, and I really liked it. Happy Pearl Harbor Day. Don't go watch the movie please-unless you like sex in a parachute.

No comments: