Wednesday, September 02, 2009

nao quero que aquela coisa se muda...


Bombshell was dropped today and not handled well. Apparently, if I would like to graduate in the major I want, I will have to go to school at least 3 1/2 more years. Forget that. Goodbye goal of leaving BYU with a nursing degree. It's not too bad. I just had to modify a few things. I am now an Exercise Science major (I love that my major has the word science in it). It will take me a year to graduate and then on to some other school that has an accelerated nursing program. I really wish that advisor lady wasn't such an insensitive ass and that BYU wasn't so damn competitive. Way to dash dreams. COME ON.
(OK, so not a dream dasher--just a dream delayer. But it is such a discouraging setback.)


How many people fit in my car?

3 comments:

Lesshalynn said...

SCIENCE!!!

Running with Curlers said...

that sucks but hey science rules. bill nye said so. your family is perty snuggly.

Unknown said...

you really do love science, and it really does love you. I am sure that it secretly steals into classrooms and writes "kayte kayte kayte" all over it. :)