Monday, March 22, 2010

a palavra é chega

The emotion extinguisher (ē-mō-shun x-ting-gwish-ur):
1. Eradicating any emotion associated with bad and/or sinful acts.
2. The act of running away from awkward, intimate and/or embarrassing moments.
3. Comparable to a human version of the fire extinguisher.

Thank you Wills.


I just finished my rough draft for my causal analysis of Pregnancy-Induced Hypertension. I am pumped. My mother is going to talk to Dr. Irwin, her associate, who after almost 20 years, has finally been able to do his long-awaited clinical trial of thiamine, and who also inspired me to write this paper. Thiamine, Dr. Irwin says, is the answer to curing PIH, which currently has no known cause or effective treatment and affects 5-10% of all pregnancy's worldwide. According to Dr. Irwin, PIH is caused by a Thiamine (thiamin: vitamin B1, responsible for facilitating carbohydrate metabolism in the cell in order to provide energy for proper function) deficiency and can be treated effectively through thiamine supplementation. If you want to know more about it, let me know, I've become an expert.

No comments: